I’m taking a cue from my friend Mandy and her hilarious video blog she posted to talk about something I’m loving right now… mason jars. I know they’ve been around forever and every grandma we know has a huge collection somewhere out back, but lately people are finding more and more creative ways to use them. What I love most about these projects is how inexpensive the jars are and how you can find them pretty much anywhere!
Thanks to my favorite time wasting site, Pinterest (seriously, don’t even join if you don’t plan on getting sucked in for hours), I’ve found some really great tutorials I want to share with you guys. I’m sure we’ve all seen them used to store homemade jams and jellies or to drink beverages from, so here are a few other ideas. Enjoy!
- An adorable way to upcycle a plain glass mason jar. I love the way she used the twine!
- Make giving a gift card more personal with a snow globe.
- Such a cute time capsule idea!
- If I could keep a plant alive for more than a week, I would totally do this.
- A soap dispenser!
- Use jars to serve individual portions of ice cream at a party. Dying over this.
I know you creative little things have some ideas of your own. Care to share them with the class?